"Erebuni-Yerevan" rhodium plated ring
Weight: 6,5 g
in 782 B. C. on a hill called Arin- Berd The Urartian king Argishti the 1st founded a military fortress and called it Erebuni. In 1950 a cuneiform inscription was excavated from the fortress which referred to be the certificate of the birth of Yerevan. Yerevan is considered to be one of the oldest capitals in the world. The "birth certificate" cuneiform inscription of Yerevan is represented on the frontal part of the braselet, and the English translation on the backwards.